GRAPES Education is a specialist education consultancy that is geared towards enhancing the performance of the National Development Strategy (NDS) that will lay the pathway for Trinidad and Tobago to attain socio-economic prosperity (for everyone) and developed country status by 2030.
GRAPES Education utilizes an innovative and proprietary six-step model that integrates the NDS and the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to address four of the country’s major challenges, namely;
- Better quality and access to education and training.
- Human Capital development.
- National Information Communications Technology (NICT) infrastructural development.
- Inclusive Governance/ Participation.
Everything that we do is centred on promoting Education System Transformation and positioning good quality education as the most powerful weapon we can use to attain socio-economic prosperity for ALL.
Our partners and contributors towards attaining socio-economic prosperity and developed country status are:
- Elder Associates Ltd
- Nigel Bradshaw (Recruiting officer at the Registrar’s office of the University of the West Indies (UWI)
- Andre Howard (Vice principal Holy Cross College/ E-tutor UWI Open Campus)
- Vashti Ramnarine (Advisor and former school education curriculum officer)
- Beverly Paris (Advisor/ Business Development)
Suppliers of the Subscription Shares accounts (Optional)
- Trinidad Building and Loan Association
Facilitating Childhood development through Technology
Scholarships, Financial Aid, student Visa applications and general guidance for studying in the U.S
- EducationUSA ( The Embassy of the United States of America)
Suppliers/ Consultants for Laptops and other devices
- Microsoft Trinidad & Tobago
- PC Clinic Ltd